Stats Display Needs some work on sizing

• Vertical axis on the Stats page isn’t exactly formed in the best way possible.
    DashboardStats

Compare that to the stats format (wrt vertical axis) in the following image.
    Stats

The scale is wrong or, at least not as right as it could be.

I have listed this as “not support” because nothing is broken, even I think that something needs to be fixed.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

The image in the first link you posted isn’t the WordPress.com stats page. That’s the legacy stats page available in WP-Admin. That page still works, but it’s not actively maintained and doesn’t display all the stats we have available on WordPress.com.

The primary stats page for your site is the one at https://wordpress.com/stats/day/wheelgun.wordpress.com

If you switched the links around and meant that one needed improving, the vertical axis of that stats page adjusts dynamically over time as the number of views per day/week/month on your site fluctuates.

• Yes I know it adjusts “dynamically.” What I’m saying is that it needs to do a better job of that adjustment.

I also know that the most useful interface in all of WP is not being maintained, that doesn’t mean I don’t intend to use it as long as I can. I can see everything I need in 1 spot. It respects my choice of date format. (unlike the “currently maintained” stats page which defaults to a 12-hour clock withe AM/PM.)

• The topic ‘Stats Display Needs some work on sizing’ is closed to new replies.