squished blog

• It seems that over time the Chaotic Soul blog layout has gotten narrower? And the font has gotten smaller? Is that possible? Or is it just a function of changing computer resolutions I am viewing it with?

Today, I tried changing to another theme, which I didn’t really like. When I changed back to Chaotic Soul there are now column lines on the page. I’ve used this theme since I started blogging with WP 5 years ago and am very happy with it. I would like to keep it if there is any way to resolve the layout size.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• ChaoticSoul, is now a retired theme. Themes are retired when they no longer support all WordPress.com features. You may want to select another theme http://theme.wordpress.com/

• Thank you! I have changed the theme.

• I see that. Your blog looks great. :)

• Hi I’m not sure where to post this the black bar at the top of one of my blogs has shrunk, the world icon looks smaller, and I can’t see the 48 hour stats correctly.

The thing is this is only when I am reading the site. It is all normal size in my dashboard.

I have had to change my theme from vigilance to twenty ten as a result since I couldn’t see the font in vigilance after the shrinking. What can be done to fix this please?

• The topic ‘squished blog’ is closed to new replies.