Sorry, that plan is not compatible with this site

• I cancelled my business plan and was hoping to go back to the Personal plan, but I’m getting this error: Sorry that plan is not compatible with this site.

Can you help me to get my website domain to littlecaterpillarpublishing.com instead of the wpcomstaging in it…

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Yes, we can help you switch your plan to Personal, and your site address back to littlecaterpillarpublishing.com. Your Business plan has expired and we need to remove that from the site when we change the plan. Any upgrades that were added along with the Business plan will also be removed, so the site will return to the way it looked before that upgrade. The Business plan was added on July 18, 2023.

We’ll keep as much content as possible the same. There may be content or customizations that were dependent on plugins, and that will be removed. I just want to make sure you’re aware that there will be some changes before we proceed.

Could you please confirm that this is what you’d like to do before we take the next step to remove the Business plan and switch to the Personal plan? Thank you!

• I confirm that I want to change my plan to monthly starter plan

• We have made those changes for you. You can now choose your monthly plan from here.

Thanks!

• The topic ‘Sorry, that plan is not compatible with this site’ is closed to new replies.