Something went wrong with my Google Adsense install.

• Greetings, I’m using the WordPress 2020 theme with very little or no customization. I installed Google AdSense automatic ad placement and everything was working perfectly for months. Now all of a sudden the site title and menu went from being level and right next to each other horizontally to being out of wack. If anyone has any ideas what could have caused this or questions please let me know. Thank you.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

I can see you have already chatted with us about this, were you able to fix the issue? If not and if you suspect the plugin might have messed up your design, the best way to test it is to temporarily disable all plugins and see if that solves it. If it does, try enabling the plugins one by one, refreshing after each. That way you can find the culprit.

Also, remember that with your plan you can access Live Chat directly via https://wordpress.com/help/contact. That way you can get help faster.

• The topic ‘Something went wrong with my Google Adsense install.’ is closed to new replies.