Some pictures in Slideshow “shaking”, others not

• Hi. This is the weirdest bug I’ve ever encountered with WordPress.com sites, but…

Today I decided to redo my site, in terms of appearance and content formatting. I decided to install a new Theme (Blask), then for the first time started using Slideshow blocks. Everything ok on the Edit Page screen. I publish, and then… I noticed that in some of my Slideshow blocks, the pictures are constantly “shaking”.

I don’t know what’s causing this, considering not all the Slideshows display the same behavior. I’ve tried adjusting the picture size on the Edit Page setup, but unlike regular images, Slideshows can’t be resized.

Here’s the relevant page: https://bluntbit.wordpress.com/game-projects/

Am I hallucinating? And if not, does anyone know what can be done to fix this? Thanks in advance!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Ok, solved in a roundabout way. I assume the issue might be with Lazy Load, but since WP doesn’t seem to allow plug-in management or installation for free accounts, I padded all of the columns using Slideshow with a Separator. This seems to fix the issue, so I guess it’s resolved for now, at least.

• The topic ‘Some pictures in Slideshow “shaking”, others not’ is closed to new replies.