Slow dashboard

• My dashboard has been loading unbelievably slow. I’ve already removed all the blogs that I used to follow but my stats, new post etc pages still get stuck at the loading stages.

I sometimes wait for more than 5 minutes and still don’t see a loaded page.

When I try to edit my posts, it becomes a real problem because the paragraphing get scrambled when I refresh.

Can someone please help? I’m at my wits end with wordpress, all my other pages always load perfect well and quickly.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello! Could you please tell us how long this has been going on for?

Have you tried to use the dashboard from a different browser and/or another computer? Sometimes browser specific glitches can cause slowdowns like this.

A little more information will help us troubleshoot your problem better! :)

• Hey there!
    I’ve tried logging in using chrome, ie and safari and all have given me the same issue of not loading the dashboard etc, it’s been the same since mid September :(

• I’m actually trying to post my post up via my browser (safari) right now, but have not been able to get the green bar to load to completion since half an hour ago.

• And you can load other sites fine? That’s odd!

I think a WordPress.com staff member will need to look into this.

I have tagged this thread for staff to have a look at! Please make sure you subscribe to this topic via the Subscribe to Topic link on the sidebar, or by ticking the Notify me of followup posts via e-mail checkbox below the reply box.

This will ensure that you receive all future responses to this thread via email, including staff replies.

• Yeah… In fact all my other sites load faster than wordpress… It’s causing a ton of anxiety and stress because I need my posts to go up by a deadline! :/

Thank you so much for tagging this, really appreciate it!

• Not at all! Hope you get to the bottom of this really soon! :)

• Hi @charmainy,

Have you noticed if this is tied down to a specific internet connection or time of day? For example, if you always check out your blog/stats during the middle of the day, can you try the morning? Also, have you experienced the same thing on other internet connections?

• My stats haven’t been working today. I have had a comment and a like but the stats show no views, no visitors. This has only been happening for me today. greystreetgeorgia.wordpress.com/

• @greystreetgeorgia – Since this is an un-related issue, could you please open a new request?

• My stats finally registered the view, so if it continues I will start a new topic. Thanks.

• hey there, i’ve tried it at two other locations… it’s still the same, and I check + blog a lot through the day… It jams up all the same… I’ll try again tomorrow to see how things go again and update you here…

Thank you so much!

• The topic ‘Slow dashboard’ is closed to new replies.