site title color

• how in god’s name do i change the color of my site title ‘PIVOT TUTORS’ from white to black?

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi, are you using WordPress’ default block editor, or something else? Like a third-party site builder plugin?

Is it possible there’s a default setting in your theme that you need to override?

Also always a good idea to clear your browser cache in between making big edits.

I notice when I click “About”, the title PIVOT TUTORS is in black on that page – can you see what’s going on on that page and replicate it on your home page?

• Hi @realindos most blocks will include a setting that will allow you to make changes to things like the color and/or font. If you edit your site title, you can click on the block and see in the sidebar on the right there is a setting to change the Link color. Since your site title does function as a link, this is the setting you will want to change.

You can edit your theme header (the view I am showing) at this direct link.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any more questions.

• @floodmix good catch on the About page. In this case the homepage is using a header that is specific to that page only (header-home) but as you mention, internal pages of the site do seem to use a site title that is black since they use a site-wide header that is more simplified. Thanks for the help! \o/

• The topic ‘site title color’ is closed to new replies.