site down

• Never received a renewal notice, now my site is down. Unable to find where I can renew within my account.

Thanks!

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Please assist me in redeeming my expired domain. I understand the $80 fee and I accept. This is urgent.

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

• Hi there,

Is this for your domain, cacounselingconsultants.com? That domain expired on 20 April and is currently in redemption with our registrar.

It is still possible for me to recover the domain at this point, but our registrar charges a $80 fee to restore a domain from redemption, on top of the regular renewal fee. Let me know if you agree to that fee and I can get the recovery process started.

It looks like we sent several emails throughout March and April when we couldn’t process autorenewal for the domain, with the last one sent on 21 April, a day after your domain expired. Our domain provider would also have sent emails from their end. If you didn’t receive those, perhaps they went into Spam.

• Hi @cacounselingconsultants,

I’ve tagged this thread with modlook to get attention from Staff. Please wait for their response, they will definitely assist you.

Thank you for your patience!

• Hello again :)

I’ve merged the second thread you’d created confirming redemption into this older thread. Please only reply to this thread going forward, rather than creating any more new threads, so we can keep the conversation in one place.

I’ve sent you a link via email that you can use to pay for the redemption and renewal of the domain.

Please reply here to let us know once you’ve paid, and we can complete the redemption process for you.

• Hello,
    Thank you for assistance! I have completed the payment.

• Hi there,

The domain has been restored to your account. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

• The topic ‘site down’ is closed to new replies.