sidebar: widgets only show up in home page

• Hi, I was wondering how can I keep the widgets in my sidebar to stay, when a user goes to another page in my blog. Right now it only shows up in the main page, and I saw someone else’s where the sidebar is constant. how can I do that?
    thanks in advance =)

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Most likely this because your theme is designed to only show the sidebar on the main page. Some themes do that, some don’t. You may want to consider switching themes.

• I had the same question as kiyokikot. Now I’m wondering which themes always show the sidebar.

• You will just have to use the preview function at appearance themes to figure that out. Most themes show the sidebars on all pages.

• And at least one theme does not show sidebar widgets in the preview mode, but if you activate the theme and replace the default set of widgets with your own choices, then the sidebar continues to display the sidebar in the “view post” mode.

That is “Unsleepable” with bottom and right sidebar options for widgets.

• amlynn,
    Misty Look, the site linked to your name displays sidebars on the home/post page as well as on archive pages. Are you asking about a blog not linked to your name? Or are you considering changing to a different theme?

• rrrr… edit:
    misty look also shows sidebar in individual post pages as well.

• @1tess, I guessed and changed my theme after asking the question. My previous theme didn’t show the sidebar on all pages. Thank you for your response.

• The topic ‘sidebar: widgets only show up in home page’ is closed to new replies.