separate scrollbar for admin menu

• i hate it that i cant navigate my loooong admin menu without it effecting whatever post or page or setting i am working on in the mail admin pane. is there some setting or plugin use that will activate a separate scrollbar for the left sidebar like is found in most apps?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there,

Did you need help with your main site at https://roanemeats.com/? It’s the only one I see under your WordPress.com account. I noticed that it is hosted at Cloudflare.

For support, it would be best to contact your current hosting provider directly.

Since your site is running on WordPress.org, this particular issue falls outside the typical scope of our support. However, you might want to explore migrating your site to WordPress.com to receive more direct support and enjoy enhanced features. We are currently offering a free migration service, which you can take advantage of by submitting a request here.

For a better understanding of the differences and advantages of WordPress.com compared to WordPress.org, please refer to this detailed comparison.

The reason you see your site in the dashboard of your WordPress.com account is that it is connected to Jetpack. Jetpack links your self-hosted WordPress.org site to your WordPress.com account for enhanced features and management.

If you have any questions or need further help, feel free to let us know. We’re here to assist you.

Reply to separate scrollbar for admin menu