Search Posts for Image Pattern

• Hi,

I’ve used many different block patterns in posts over the passed year.
    One example is the “Image and Text” image pattern.
    It has a black background, off of which colors pop well.

However, as regards this (above) image pattern block, every time I change themes, links within List Blocks revert to the color black; as such, black links on a black background are not visible.

QUESTION: is there any search algorithm for posts by block pattern type? This would most easily allow for corrections of changed link colors, as described.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

I see you have chatted with us about the invisible links, and my colleague has shared a CSS workaround with you. I hope that fixed the issue for you :)

As for searching for posts that use specific patterns, I’m afraid that’s not possible at the moment.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to open another chat window from https://wordpress.com/help/contact.

• Yes, support was very helpful – much appreciated :)

Ok, thanks.

• Hi,
    I’m not sure why, but the CSS workaround (see above, called “light-link”) stopped working and the links have become black, again: see here –
    https://perkinsdesigns.com/2022/02/16/stargate/
    I’ve tried clearing my cache, to no avail.
    I observed the change after switching themes, and then returning to Seedlet.
    Any help is appreciated, thanks.

• The CSS is theme-specific, meaning the same code may not work for different themes.
    The additional code you add via customizer will also be lost if you change your theme, even if you return to it afterward. You will have to add the code my colleague gave you again.

• Ah, I see. I was never given the CSS code to use, only the class-name. I’ll see if I can find it via chat after the holiday, thank you.

• The topic ‘Search Posts for Image Pattern’ is closed to new replies.