Restoring site

• Good evening,

My site has been down for a few months due to my host plan. I’m trying to see if it’s possible to get my site restored and/or when was the last time it was backed up so that I can purchase a new hosting plan and not lose all my data.

Can someone help with this?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

My site has been down for a few months due to my host plan. I’m trying to see if it’s possible to get my site restored and/or when was the last time it was backed up so that I can purchase a new hosting plan and not lose all my data.

I see that your website, http://chicbrownbride.com/, is not a WordPress.com site. It seems to be a self-hosted WordPress site. Please note WordPress is different from WordPress.com. See the difference here.

To get help for self-hosted WordPress sites, please consider looking at this page: wordpress.org/support.

Hope this helps! :)

• Hi there,

Please contact your hosting provider for help with this. Your site’s files were on their severs, not ours, so only they will be able to tell you if they still have a backup that can be restored.

The only way we would have a backup of your content is if you had been using a paid Jetpack plan, and you’ve never purchased any upgrades from us.

• The topic ‘Restoring site’ is closed to new replies.