Renew a domain in the redemption period.

• Renew the domain . The domain has expired and is the redemption period. Where do I go to renew the domain

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• If you bought the domain through us you would contact Support and we will start the process.

If you bought the domain from another registrar you need to contact them directly.

• We bought the domain through you, however I cannot find contact details for support?

• We don’t currently have a premium account if that helps.

• Good Morning –

Please confirm which domain you are asking for help with.

I’ll need to check on the status before we get started with the redemption process.

When a domain enters in to redemption we need help from our domain partner to recover it. They will charge an $80 fee to do this. I need to confirm that you agree to the payment before we proceed further. The entire redemption process typically takes 2-3 days.

After I get your confirmation I will send a note off to our domain partner about the domain and then email you a secure payment link.

• cherylebannon.com
    Happy with the payment to make it happen.
    Thank you

• Howdy –

You’ll see that I’ve sent an email your way with more details about the redemption process. There is also a secure payment link included in my note.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I should hear back from our domain partner in 2-3 days time and I’ll post an update for you as soon as I hear back.

• Good Morning –

Stopping by to let you know that cherylebannon.com has been restored and added back to your WordPress.com account. The domain is working. Let me know if you have any other questions.

• The topic ‘Renew a domain in the redemption period.’ is closed to new replies.