Removing top title block

• Hi, i get a message that im not allowed to remove the top title block. It creates a space on my page that i dont like. How can i get rid of it? I tried the code:

.home .hentry {padding-top: 0;
    padding-bottom: 0;
    }

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi staveland

Hi, i get a message that im not allowed to remove the top title block. It creates a space on my page that i dont like. How can i get rid of it? I tried the code:

If you just want to remove the space between the header and the image try the code given below:

section#primary {
        margin-top: 0px !important;
    }

Also, I think you are using WordPress.org software.

If yes, then this forum is not the right place to get help related to Org sites. The main role of this forum is the help the users with the issues related to the .com sites.

In future, you can post your question in WordPress.org forum to get the exact solution of your issue. Here is the link for same:
    https://wordpress.org/support/

WordPress.org and WordPress.com are two different platforms. For more information on both the platform please refer to the link below: https://wordpress.com/com-vs-org/

Hope this helps.

• Hi, this worked on the pc version. But when i open the website on mobile or compress the page on pc the space comes back.

Do you know why or how to fix?

• I also cant find the right ccs code for changing the color of my header text…

• @staveland

But when I open the website on mobile or compress the page on pc space comes back.

To get that right on other versions to add the code given below

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
      section#primary {
        margin-top: 0px !important;
    }
    }

right ccs code for changing the color of my header text…

Here are you referring header text as the page title or the site title.

• I did not get that code to work.

I mean the header text “klarbil” and the menu text colors.

Thank you so much for helping me!

• The text i want to change color on has the text code “3e69dc” if that helps.

• The topic ‘Removing top title block’ is closed to new replies.