Removing margin area on 2nd page

• Hello all,

I have built my webpage for my startup. It is 2 pages in total, main page is for Turkish customers and 2nd page is for English customers.

I am having problem with the 2nd (English page). I have a margin on top of the page and no matter what I tried, I couldn’t get rid of it.

If you go to my website, you will see there is no such case in main page which is Turkish but English one has an irritating margin.

I see it in “inspect” as in below screenshots and tried to trick around in css codes but I couldn’t manage to remove it. The “margin-top:var(–wp–preset–spacing–50)” doesnt exist in Turkish site and I believe it is the problem.

I even tried to download the website code as .xml and lowering the margin in there then uploading it back to wordpress but it did not work.

Can you please help me remove it? It is the last thing before I finalize my website :)

PS: I ASSUME there was a header section in this area and I hid the header with a css code but the margin stayed.

PS: I own a Business plan. For your considerations.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I have resolved it myself. Changed the page template from Page to Blank.

• Ah, I’m glad you’ve got it @oncametals; thank you for updating with the solution! Going forward, you can typically reach help faster through chat or email, which you can access here with your paid account. Cheers!

• The topic ‘Removing margin area on 2nd page’ is closed to new replies.