Remove Right Sidebar and Widen content Margin

• Hey everyone!
    I would love some help on how to get rid of my right sidebar and widen the content margin on my blog.

I am currently using the oxygen theme for my blog and I would like it to look more like the layout shown in the preview of this theme.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi, I have the same problem as you. I clicked on your blog and it seems as though you have the problem resolved. What did you end up having to do??

• I’m using the Oxygen theme and I want the right sidebar to be gone, like it is shown in the Oxygen theme preview. I’ve tried everything and I can’t find a solution. thelovelynest.com
    Do I need to purchase the upgrade?

• Hey! I ended up having to edit some CSS (ie: copying and pasting the coding into my Css edit page) to remove the sidebar.

In order to edit the Css, you need to purchase the $30 upgrade. If you purchase the upgrade, here is the code to remove the sidebar:

#content {
    margin-right: 12%!important;
    }

#tertiary {
    display: none;
    }`

Although, NOW I am having trouble lengthening the “featured Image” bar at the top of each post to reach the full width of the page. Any clue?

• How would you remove the Left sidebar and widen content?

• Keeping right sidebar in place?

• @musiqexpo, I don’t think you can do that with this theme when using the showcase template and the sizes for the post slider at the top are not set in the CSS, and cannot be enlarged as far as I can see. The slider image width is static at 750px.

• The topic ‘Remove Right Sidebar and Widen content Margin’ is closed to new replies.