Remove category archives title

• I’ve been looking through posts about how to remove this title ‘ Category Archives’ at the top of some of my categories, but all of the posts are outdated and things have moved around in wordpress. Can anyone tell me where to find the settings to remove this? I am using the theme Bradford.

https://maddko.com/category/illustration/

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there! 👋🏼

I’ve been looking through posts about how to remove this title ‘ Category Archives’ at the top of some of my categories, but all of the posts are outdated and things have moved around in wordpress. Can anyone tell me where to find the settings to remove this? I am using the theme Bradford.

This is part of the WordPress core and cannot be removed by default.

You can, however, hide it with some CSS:

/* Hide the Category Archives | (NST) */
    .archive-prefix {
        display: none;
    }
    /* END | (NST) */

💡 Here’s how to add the code:

WP
    Add Custom CSS
    6 min read
    While most changes can be made with settings in the WordPress editor, you may prefer to use CSS to customize your site if you have experience writing CSS code. This guide will show you how to edit your website with CSS. This feature is available on sites with our WordPress.com Explorer, Creator, and Entrepreneur plans. If your site has one of our legacy plans, it is available on the Pro plan.

⭐️ Remember that using CSS is possible by upgrading to the Explorer (or Creator and Entrepreneur) plans or purchasing the “Custom CSS” addon.

Please let us know if you have any further questions! We’re more than happy to help.

• The topic ‘Remove category archives title’ is closed to new replies.