Remove author edit fonts

• Hi!

I am trying out the premium version and trying to customize my theme. I use the free Minnow theme. Is it possible to remove the author? I have tried some css codes I have seen have been working for others, but it is not yet working for me. Also, it there no tags or categories in this theme?

Any help regarding css code for removing auhor would be great!
    In the customizer, I am able to change fonts, but is it possible to change to a font not provided in the cusomizer?

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi, I am allowing myself to bump this one. Have struggeled in some hours, and I just don´t get it. It must be possible to remove author? And, uhm, fonts too? Usually I would just have replaced the fonts in the css stylesheet, but this is wp.com and I cannot access the stylesheet so…

• Thanks for your patience while waiting for a Volunteer who helps with CSS editing or Staff to assist you. Know that bumping any thread here moves the timestamp forward in time, and that means it goes to the back of the queue and it takes longer to get help.

• This CSS hides the author name from home page and the single post page.

body.home .post .entry-meta span.byline,
    body.single-post .post .entry-meta span.byline {
        display:none;
    }

Minnow theme displays tags to the left of the post along with date, author, comments. Seems your posts are not tagged and hence no tags are showing up.

We can only use the fonts available in the Custom Fonts menu. Other fonts are generally not usable unless they are the generic fonts like serif, sans-serif etc.

• Wow, thank you, it worked perfectly!

Thank you so much. I would like a generic font- courier or courier new, but I cannot find it in the customizer. It shows a litte group of fonts, but not so many.Is it perhaps possible to write in another font in the css?

• Let’s try this CSS:`

html, body, div, span, applet, object, iframe,
    h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, blockquote, pre,
    a, abbr, acronym, address, big, cite, code,
    del, dfn, em, font, ins, kbd, q, s, samp,
    small, strike, strong, sub, sup, tt, var,
    dl, dt, dd, ol, ul, li,
    fieldset, form, label, legend,
    table, caption, tbody, tfoot, thead, tr, th, td {
    font-family: courier;
    }`

• Oops, now with correct formatting.

html, body, div, span, applet, object, iframe,
    h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, blockquote, pre,
    a, abbr, acronym, address, big, cite, code,
    del, dfn, em, font, ins, kbd, q, s, samp,
    small, strike, strong, sub, sup, tt, var,
    dl, dt, dd, ol, ul, li,
    fieldset, form, label, legend,
    table, caption, tbody, tfoot, thead, tr, th, td {
        font-family: courier;
    }
  • The topic ‘Remove author edit fonts’ is closed to new replies.