regulus bugs

• am really grateful for the recent additions of widgets to regulus, but this seems to crop up new problems in the theme as well.

1. the edit post button directly in the post is gone, replaced by the edit post on the dashboard when one views the site after logging in. the problem is when i click on the edit post, it brings me to another post to edit, ie. i want to edit post A but it brings me to the text editor in post B.

2. in the theme options, i click on the option to align my sidebar to the left instead of the right. but when i view my page even after logging out, the sidebar is still on the right. strangely, when i tried to edit the post above, the post preview shows the sidebar on the left.

3. in another thread, i also commented abt the widgets not being able to configure as started by another user, as well as other gripes.

gripes aside, i finally noticed one can comment on the pages. yay! but someone help me with these problems? merci!

• Regulus was updated earlier today to the latest version.
    If you could use Feedback to highlight any unexpected features that would help.

• Theme bugs should be reported feedback anyway. Now, where did that sticky go….

• thanks podz and drmike, i will send in a feedback. i just posted it here cos i thought it might be stg i did / did not do and not really a bug? it would be pretty silly to send a feedback for a simple issue and finding out how easy it is to fix it… thanks again for the replies.

• strange: i finally have my sidebar on the left, but now i can’t edit my texts widgets! anyone having the same trouble with regulus?

• The topic ‘regulus bugs’ is closed to new replies.