Refund turned into a double charge

• Hello, I was charged 2 times on June 14 for a yearly subscription that I want to cancel. I wanted to cancel the service, but the moment I asked to cancel it I was charged 2 times for 60 USD instead of having it cancelled. So I am asking to cancel the 2 billings that happened on June 14. On the website here I have 2 purchases of 60 USD on June 14 and one refund. On my card bill I am being charged 2 times of 60 USD and no refund yet.

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

Hello, I was charged 2 times on June 14 for a yearly subscription that I want to cancel. I wanted to cancel the service, but the moment I asked to cancel it I was charged 2 times for 60 USD instead of having it cancelled. So I am asking to cancel the 2 billings that happened on June 14. On the website here I have 2 purchases of 60 USD on June 14 and one refund. On my card bill I am being charged 2 times of 60 USD and no refund yet.

I’ve taken a look at your account billing history and can see the transactions you mentioned:

• A $60 charge in 2022
    • A $60 charge in 2023
    • The most recent $60 charge that has been refunded

I can confirm that there are no more active purchases on your account, so you will not be billed again. While this refund is immediate on our part, depending on your card or bank’s policy, it can take up to 15 business days for the funds to reach your account. If you still don’t receive it by then, the best people to contact are your card issuer or your bank.

If you have any further concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Reply to Refund turned into a double charge