Refund

• Im trying to secure a refund since I cancelled my service and somehow still ended up getting billed. What I was billed for is also not showing up my purchases, and there doesn’t seem to be a records of any of my past purchases.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello jdzelman,

I’ve tagged this thread with the modlook tag so that a staff member can assist further with your request.

• Hi jdzelman,

Im trying to secure a refund since I cancelled my service and somehow still ended up getting billed.

No purchases have been made using the account you are logged in to, so it appears you may have another account. Which is the URL of the site you would like a refund for?

If you let me know, I’ll be happy to take a look.

Thanks!

• Hi there. The site is vaption. Com

• Hi jdzelman,

The site is vaption. Com

The domain vaption.com is registered through GoDaddy, not WordPress.com. If you were using the domain on a WordPress.com site, what was the default address of your site before you added the domain (example.wordpress.com)?

Do you have a receipt for the charge? Please don’t post any details here as these forums are public, I can follow up with you by email if I need more information.

• The topic ‘Refund’ is closed to new replies.