Redirect vs primary domain

• Hey!

So I’m having issues with my blog domain. I originally registered as theblurstever, and signed up for a .com of that address. Later, I got a new domain, thesaccade.com.

From there I believe I set the theblurstever domain to redirect to thesaccade.com.

But now theblurstever has expired, while thesaccade.com is still active. All through my blog settings, all I can find is that thesaccade is more primary domain and address, but whenever I try to go to it in the browser, it says that the other domain, theblurstever, is inactive and it wants me to pay. Even though I’m entering in thesaccade domain, which is paid for?

I know I may have confused something along the way, so I need some help straightening me out. Again, everything I see indicates theblurstever is not my primary domain and is not active, while thesaccade is active, is my primary domain, but doesn’t work in the browser.

any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello @adama

I think this should be sorted out now. You had an expired mapping in place which was causing the expired overlay screen. I removed that mapping so your site can be viewed.

Do you no longer wish to have theblurstever.com domain at all? If so, I can remove it also from your account.

• That is correct, theblurstever.com can be erased. thesaccade.com should remain in place though.

Thanks a lot @bruceallen!

• The topic ‘Redirect vs primary domain’ is closed to new replies.