Recovering my terminated domain name

• Hi there,

Il y a quelques jours, j’ai annulé mon nom de domaine, GROUPEGTY.COM avec vous et je voudrais le récupérer s’il vous plaît.
    <font _mstmutation=”1″ _msttexthash=”91403″ _msthash=”600″>Merci de me dire comment</font>

<font _mstmutation=”1″></font>

<font _mstmutation=”1″ _msttexthash=”21211619″ _msthash=”363″>Il y a quelques jours, j’ai annulé mon nom de domaine, GROUPEGTY.COM avec vous et je voudrais le récupérer s’il vous plaît.</font>
    <font _mstmutation=”1″ _msttexthash=”2198911″ _msthash=”364″>Merci de m’avoir dit comment</font>

• Hey there, I used Google Translate to understand:

A few days ago, I canceled my domain name, d with you and would like to get it back please.

Hey there, generally speaking, it’s best not to cancel any domain you plan to keep using. This domain is going through its redemption process now, very similar to what happens with expired domains:

WP
    Domains » Domain Expiration
    4 min read
    This guide explains what happens when a domain expires. Most of the same information also applies when a domain is actively canceled. When Does a Domain Expire? When you register your domain (e.g. yourgroovydomain.com) with WordPress.com, you purchase the right to use that domain for as long as you keep the registration active. Domain registration terms are annual so your domain will

The registrar charges an $80 fee to retrieve it at this point. Since it’s time-sensitive, I’ll send an invoice now so you can take care of that right away. We can reach out to the registrar as soon as it’s paid.

Or if you prefer, you can just let that process continue. The redemption period usually takes several weeks, and there’s a significant chance of losing the domain to another buyer if someone else happens to want it. If you want to use that option, let us know so we can cancel the invoice. Thanks!

• Hi there,

Thanks for sending in that payment. We’ve redeemed your domain for you!

• The topic ‘Recovering my terminated domain name’ is closed to new replies.