Recent changes make premium theme management difficult.

• Some weeks back it was very easy to switch premium theme from one blog to another. It was all within ‘My Upgrades’ page and I could easily assign my purchased themes to any blog of my choice.

Now you have made changes that make it impossible to switch premium themes. I’ve tried a lot and looked into all possible resources but found no help.

Similarly, canceling a premium theme upgrade is also giving a lot of troubles. While canceling a theme I am getting a red banner note which says something about “missing subscription”.

I request the staff to give us the facility of assigning/activating premium themes to our blog of choice.

& please cancel Opti premium theme in my upgrades and issue a refund.

• Hi!

You can cancel and refund that theme purchase here:

https://wordpress.com/purchases

Just click on the Opti upgrade and then use the “Cancel and Refund” link. Please let me know if that doesn’t work for you!

• I tried it but I am “Unable to cancel upgrade because of missing subscription”.

• Sorry about that! It looks like you were already able to get the theme cancelled and refunded though. Please let us know if you need anything else.

• The topic ‘Recent changes make premium theme management difficult.’ is closed to new replies.