Real annoying support the internet plugin behavior

• Added the support the internet thing – some of it’s behavior is real annoying – the part where every-time I opened a new Post the slow down thing was displayed and each time I clicked on the yellow stop I was sent to a new tab, so each new post had a new tab that had to be closed

how about making it so a visitor sees the support the internet once and only once, way less browser tabs open to deal with

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• It should be gone once you hit the ‘x’ in the top-right corner, unless you clear your cookies. That code is loaded from Battle for the Net folks, so we really don’t have any control over it.

• Did not clear cookies, was clicking and testing things and ended up with extra tabs open – but I left things active as I thought the issue was important

thanks

• Ah, yeah, that’s how it works. It’s an iframe loaded with cookies, so it’s controlled per session, and essentially each tab is a session as far as this one is concerned.

IOW, if you open 10 tabs, then close it in the first, you still need to close it in the other 9, but you’ll never have to close it again after that.

• The topic ‘Real annoying support the internet plugin behavior’ is closed to new replies.