Reader shows pictures without space between

• Suddenly the Reader shows all pictures in a single line with no gaps when I’m using the Mosaic gallery. It’s a mess, impossible to see where a photo starts and ends. Also hard to see how many pics there are in the post, the Reader shows a limited number when clicking.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Since noone answered I try to send my question once more. The pictures when using the Mosaic gallery are shown with no space between them in the Reader.

• Hi there –

Can you take a screen shot for us? That an get added to your site media library and from there we can take a better look at what your seeing and get to work on troubleshooting the problem.

Are you using mobile or desktop app?

• Hallo!
    I have been away for a while. But now the screen shot is in the media library, only two pics though, there are many more in the post. I am using my MacBook Pro with Firefox, but it’s the same if I look on my Ipad with Safari. I have seen the same in other blogs, and I know others that have the same problem.

• Thanks. I can see the screen shots from the media library.

What version of Firefox do you have installed? I need to try and replicate the behavior on our end to see if it’s an issue that is localized to your unique set up or if it’s a bigger issue like a bug we need to address.

• Firefox 106.0.2

• I don’t know why my answer is not shown here. I tried to send it once more, but got a message that I had sent it already. But it is 106.0.2.

• Hi there,

There is an issue with the way galleries are displayed in the Reader that has been reported to our team. As a workaround you can use the standard gallery block, which will show the correct style in the Reader. Thanks for your patience!

• Thank you, I’ll wait for the solution and I know there are other options. But for many pictures the Mosaic gallery is very good, so I hope you can fix it.

• The topic ‘Reader shows pictures without space between’ is closed to new replies.