Question for the Accessibility Team on the Theme "Sundance"

• I have a question regarding the “content links” section of the accessibility handbook for themes.

I was comparing it to my active theme “Sundace” (which is listed as being accessibility compatible by way of the accessibility-ready filter.) The guide says.

The underline is the only accepted method of indicating links within content. Bold, italicized, or color-differentiated text is ambiguous and will not pass.

Under “Sundance” links within context are only underlined when there is a “mouse-over” in effect. They are not underlined in general.

Is this a problem?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I should say, that I am trying to bring my blog into accordance with the accessibility guidelines. Such as, limiting use of the em-dash, and parenthesis, when what I need to say can be handled, they way I learned eons ago, using commas and subordinate clauses.

But none of that will matter if the underlying theme isn’t right, and I would rather not spend the time to migrate to a different theme, though there are a couple that might work.

• The topic ‘Question for the Accessibility Team on the Theme "Sundance"’ is closed to new replies.