Question about Social Bookmark buttons

• Hello everybody. I recently started using the social bookmark button format provided by several of you, so I can manually put @17 buttons at the bottom of my posts; I believe sunburntkarmel was a source? It’s the code where you Find and Replace the xURIx with the url, and xTITLEx with the title of your post…

So anyways, I love it, works great. Once a post is submitted to Digg however, I’d like a simple method for another user to Digg it from my blog. If they hit the existing buttons, they’ll be asked to submit that topic as NEW, but I just want them to Digg my original post.

Here is an example of the buttons I’ve placed, they are just below the photo:
    http://bogley.wordpress.com/2008/04/02/hiking-aires-butte-near-zion/

Is it possible to go back in and change the properties of those 17 or so buttons? Or is there another tool I can add to show “this topic is already on Digg”, so they can Digg it as well?

• Really, I didn’t know that was how it worked. You can add the Digg It button independently, and that takes you to the page specifically for that post:

How do I Digg ?

• Anyone have any updated Digg plugins to work with WP 2.5.1? Since Gregarious isn’t working anymore, do we have any alternatives?

• You’re in the wrong forum and need to be over at WordPress.org.

• The topic ‘Question about Social Bookmark buttons’ is closed to new replies.