Providing A Link Back To Our Website

• I am using WordPress.com to hold our club’s blog, and am linking to it from the website. I would like to provide a link back to the website but do not know how.

How can this be done? Could someone give me an explanation or offer a link where it is explained? I would like to have the link at the top so that after reading the post the person could return to our website.

Thank you –

george

• If it’s just a single simple link, best bet would be to add in a text widget with the link. It’s regular html.

• Thank you for the response, that does appear to work, since I can reposition the html with the style sheet.

Cheers –

george

• Crumb, it looks like that will not work. I got my stylesheet just the way I want, but there is no way to save the changes.

Is there any other way possible to get the link up at the top. We won’t be able to use this blog if I can’t provide an obvious link back to our website.

Cheers –

george

• Actually looks like you did it as a blogroll link as well. That’ll work.

I kind of like the text widget more in your case as you can provide, along with the link, a description of your club and other information.

It’s up to you though.

• I hesitate leaving it as a blogroll because people won’t know what that means. The idea of adding a description is a good one, so I’ll have to see whether or not the idea flies with them. Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers –

george

• I do my own hosting and have way too many girl scout troops and other clubs in there. You pick up a few tricks along the way when it comes to sites like these. ;)

• Crumb, it looks like that will not work. I got my stylesheet just the way I want, but there is no way to save the changes.

Just FYI, if you haven’t paid for the CSS upgrade, you won’t be able to save any changes.

• The topic ‘Providing A Link Back To Our Website’ is closed to new replies.