professional email expired I want a renewel

• Hi,

My email account is expired by accident. How can I get it back? I got an email saying I had to renew it but I thought it was scam. In another email WordPress sended me, there was a link to renew it, but that doesn’t work…. How can I fix this? Everytime I click the link, it tells me the following error:

“We have removed Professionele e-mail for ‘one-body.nl’ from your cart because the domain is not connected to your site”.

I still have my domain at siteground until the end of May. Siteground states that the domain is still connected to the website and that the email is still active, however WordPress claimes that my domain is not connected to the site.

I hope that my issue is clear and that someone can help me out.

Thanks in regard,

Greetings Lida Sillessen

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @lidasillessen, it sounds like you had a site connected here, moved to another host, then lost the upgrade here. And now you’d like the email back. Is that correct?

You’d need a site here with us to purchase it again here, but we can help you get that transferred directly to Titan (the email provider) for billing. Would that work for you?

• The topic ‘professional email expired I want a renewel’ is closed to new replies.