Problem with WordPress.com continues two years

• I can’t click on cookies button to accept It. I use keyboard and screen reader, not mouse. This problem is long two years. Please, could You fix It?
    Thank YOu.

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I see you’d previously asked about this here, but you stopped responding when we asked for more details to try and investigate this.

I don’t have a screen reader, but I opened a site showing the cookie banner, and was able to navigate to the cookie banner and press the button using the Tab key on my keyboard. I had to press the Tab key several times, as the banner’s button is among the very last “clickable” elements on the page, but I was able to find it, and once it was selected pressing Enter on my keyboard submitted it.

Can you tell me what happens when you do this? Are you completely unable to even get on the button? Is the screen reader not reading out the button label when you get to it? Are you able to select it, but pressing Enter doesn’t do anything?

The more details you can provide to help us replicate the issue you’re experiencing, the better the chance that we’ll be able to fix this.

• The topic ‘Problem with WordPress.com continues two years’ is closed to new replies.