Problem with text widget in Spring Loaded

• Hi guys,

I’ve managed to make all of the changes I wanted to…but…

When I deleted the background image that was being used on the widgets in the sidebar, the text widgets went a bit wrong (as you can see if you have a look)….my CSS is limited so i’m not sure what I’ve done and how to fix it so that the colour is just at the top of the widget as it is in all the others apart from the text ones…

Please help!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I think the problem is that those text widget have no titles and it is letting it float down and highlight the content instead.

Changing ” position:relative; ” to “position:absolute; ” under .widget_text h3 sort of fixes it, but it still ends up highlighting the contene when you have no title.

My suggestion is to put a single space in the titles for the text widget that you do not want titles in. If a single space ends up getting deleted by the system, then put in   which is the code for a non-binding space and it will not get deleted.

• Ok changing it to “position:absolute” kind of worked, but I still have white space at the bottom?

• Actually, I seem to have fixed it myself!

Thanks for your help!

• Although it’s not properly fixed, just kind of botched fixed by removing the widget title and position so that the highlighted area covers the whole box…

So if anyone knows how to really fix it, please let me know!

• Are you looking to have the #DEF0BF color as the background of the entire widget box – all widget boxes?

• The topic ‘Problem with text widget in Spring Loaded’ is closed to new replies.