Problem displaying the contact form

• Hi!

I created a pattern-block for the contact form [contact-form]. It works fine on the “Services” page, but not on the homepage. A message saying [contact-form] appears. How can I fix it all?

Thanks for your help!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @lpmecanique, that’s quite strange! I noticed your site has the front page set to “static page” but no page is selected, and I’ve seen that cause some strange quirks at times.

Can you confirm which of these published pages should be the front page of the site?

Then, can you set that page here? Or you could choose to display your latest posts. We just don’t want to be set to display a page unless a page is selected.

Then, please update us here. Thanks!

• Hi @supernovia! Thanks for the answer.
    It is weird, i don’t know what i’ve done wrong. It’s as if the page I want to have as my front page is not published, but works. It’s the one called ”Blog homepage”. So I can’t select it to display as my front page.

Thanks again!

• Hey there,

Thanks for back reaching out – it is weird, and it is most certainly a bug.

I’ve taken a look, and it looks like the [contact form] shows, when it’s on the homepage, whilst housed within a pattern.

I copied the blocks, that reside in that pattern, and pasted them outside of the pattern and that’s when it appeared.

Out of curiosity, was this a pattern that you created or was this a preset added to the page?

Speak soon!

• Hi @aleone89! Thank you so much for your help!

When I created the form, I added a preset already proposed in the themes (it was in the ”Compositions” menu in French), I modified the content and after that, I transformed it in a synced pattern.

Thanks again! :)

• The topic ‘Problem displaying the contact form’ is closed to new replies.