primary and secondary blog/ wordpress install and wp.com blog

• well here is a thing that i am facing i have a blog at wordpress.com. i registered this blog at wordpress.com because i have a domain of same name and didn’t want to have any identity mismatch, so regitered one at wordpress.com, now the problem,

i liked the wordpress.com stats though i love google analytics or sitemeter better but for simplicity i wanted wordpress stats, so installed the plugin for wordpress stats but then i had to have WordPress.com API key to activate it and it was one of the primary reasons why i registered at wordpress.com. well the stats are up and running but both my wordpress install and wordpress.com account are now integrated i can post straight from within my wordpress.com account with the domain name being my primary blog, so i would click the new post tab in navbar and i would be posting at my wordpress install, really!

now recently i changed my primary blog in wordpress.com account to be the wordpress.com blog but problem remains the new post in navbar still directs to the wordpress install

but the new post drop down menu is up and working and directs posts to wordpress.com blog

• I believe you will have to contact staff about this. Here’s the link http://support.wordpress.com/contact/

• its resolved changing the primary domain had it, and yeah i cantacted support it was temporary problem

• The topic ‘primary and secondary blog/ wordpress install and wp.com blog’ is closed to new replies.