preview custom drop-down menu

• Is there a way to edit a menu offline(draft) and preview it before it goes live? I am using the Max Mega Menu plugin and it doesn’t allow me to access the mega menu options in the WordPress Customizer.

Is there any other to preview a menu other than using the Customizer?

• I don’t see any WordPress.com sites under your account here.

What is the URL of the site with the problem?

• The site I am working on is https://awakeningproject.ca/

I was just wondering if there was a way to preview menus that use the Max Mega Menu plugin. Right now the menus are all flyout but I want to change them to a grid layout using the plugin but it seems when I change the menu using the plugin it goes live without a way for me to see what it would look like.

Thanks!

• Thanks. Honestly I’ve not used Mega Max Menu plugin myself; it’s not built into our services. I tried looking in their support docs here for info and didn’t find that either:

Plugin Support

It might not be a feature in the plugin, but do you want to double check with their support to be sure?

Also, if you’re logged into the account that owns that site, you’ll be able to access chat-based support for WordPress.com. Know you’re welcome to use that going forward. The team you’ll reach there has more experience with third party plugins than we do in the forums for free sites, though they’d likely still have to have you check in with the Max Mega Menu support on this question too, since I’m not finding it anywhere online.

• Thank you for the suggestions! Unfortunately I think Mega Max Menu support is only for the pro version.

Thank you for letting me know about the chat-based support! Cheers~

• The topic ‘preview custom drop-down menu’ is closed to new replies.