Premium Subscription

• Hello!

I am working on transferring my company’s site to the wordpress.com platform. Currently, we have a site in English and one in Spanish. I know my options for this, and truthfully the best solution, I believe would be to have a separate site and link between the two.

The question is, however, does my premium subscription apply to only one website on my account or could I use it for the 2nd website as well?

If not, it looks like I will have to do some sort of mash up for my website cause two subscriptions are not in my supervisor’s budget…

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

Upgrade plans apply on a per blog basis, so I’m afraid you can’t include two separate blogs in one Premium plan.

As for the translation, hmm, there are a few options, but I’m not sure if they can be applied to your site considering it will be a business website.

One is to setup a multilingual blog, which basically requires writing one post in both the languages and assigning them categories. Other strategies too, like writing in both the languages in a single post/page.

Other is to link your blog to a translation service like Google Translate, but the translation might not be natural.

• The topic ‘Premium Subscription’ is closed to new replies.