Posts showing up on wrong Facebook account

• I want my posts to go to my business Facebook account and they are showing up on my personal Facebook account. Help! Thanks!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Oh yeah, duh…my e-mail is (email visible only to moderators and staff)

• How are you posting them? Through publicize? Have you checked your settings? I would disengage the two and try reconnecting them again. Here are the instructions for connecting to Facebook: http://en.support.wordpress.com/publicize/#facebook

It’s possible that you were logged into your personal facebook profile when you set it up before. Be sure to log in to your business account when you reconnect.

• Oh, and your email addy will be automatically redacted to keep you from being spammed — if you haven’t checked “notify me of followup posts via email” at the bottom of the comment box and haven’t clicked the subscribe link in the sidebar, you can always find your old posts by clicking the “member” link under your name, which appears next to your post, or, as soon as you land on the forums main page, click your name — where it says, “Welcome, lifeafterministry.” You’ll then be brought to a page with all the threads you’ve posted in.

• The topic ‘Posts showing up on wrong Facebook account’ is closed to new replies.