Posts and pages

• So I need to have 2 or 3 separate pages (on the menu bar) and for each page I want it to be formatted as blog posts. But I cannot find anywhere how to turn a page into a “post page” where i can post multiple posts. Not just a “post”. When I try and write stuff in a page, it all joins together into 1 post. I need stuff to be separated since I want to talk about different things and show different projects I’m working on. Sorta like a portfolio where you can either click on a photo/project and have a description of what it is for each one (like a typical blog). My actual blog posts page seems to be deleted I can’t even find that anymore.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

The site https://thriftbuy.design.blog/ doesn’t seem to be activated. Are you referring to that site or another?

So I need to have 2 or 3 separate pages (on the menu bar) and for each page I want it to be formatted as blog posts. But I cannot find anywhere how to turn a page into a “post page” where i can post multiple posts. Not just a “post”.

Presuming that you’re referring to a WordPress.com site, what you’re describing here are items in a custom menu that link to category pages. See the following:

1. Categories support page
    2. Category Pages & Menus section of the Categories support page
    3. Custom Menus support page
    4. “Post in pages” support forum tag archive

• The topic ‘Posts and pages’ is closed to new replies.