Post of My Gaming Website are not indexing in Google

• Good day, communityI’m hoping all is well with everyone. I used WordPress to develop the websitea few months ago. I have observed that Google is not indexing the posts on my website. I’ve attempted to determine the cause of the postings’ lengthy loading times, but I was unable to do so.

Could you please advise what I should do?

Thanks!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi @lora47606, the site you mentioned doesn’t use our hosting services, so some of the SEO we build into our platform won’t be the same as what you have in your free copy of WordPress.

But you’d be welcome to avail yourself of the general SEO tips we have here.

If you need more help with your WordPress installation, you’ll want to be sure to use the forums for the free, DIY WordPress code instead, as these forums are primarily for our free-tier hosting.

Here’s an overview of our services vs the DIY software, but in short, we provide hosting, maintenance, security, support, and spam filtering, as well as real-time backups depending on the plan you use. If you’re interested in moving your site here, let us know your goals with your site and any questions you have. We can confirm the best plan for your case and recommend your next steps.

Cheers!

• The topic ‘Post of My Gaming Website are not indexing in Google’ is closed to new replies.