Poll result % not working

• I have a few polls on my blog, and for some reason, the results aren’t showing up right. The number of votes is there, but the polls won’t calculate the percentages. Also, at the bottom of the results, it says that there are 0 votes.

http://heatherwalker.wordpress.com

I think this could be a polldaddy problem, not a wordpress problem, but because my account was automatically generated for polldaddy, I can’t log in to my account and figure out what is going on.

If I go onto my dashboard, into the polls, when I click on the results within the dashboard, not the poll itself, everything comes out right (with percentages), but on the list of polls it says there has been 0 votes.

Sorry if that’s sort of confusing. I don’t know what it’s doing.

This has happened only to my newer polls that I put up after polldaddy did some maintenance a few days ago.

I am confused of how to fix it so that I can see the percentage of the results within the poll itself.

• Okay. I figured out how to fix it. I went in, edited the poll, and said to show only percentages, and for some reason that resolves my problem.

• The topic ‘Poll result % not working’ is closed to new replies.