Poll Daddy Link And Permalink Not Working

• I have a poll open right now it’s my April 26th 2017 post. For some reason the Poll Daddy link and the Permalink aren’t working. In fact, it looks like a jumbled mess of letters. I used a poll but only got 3 votes because these links refuse to work. This really needs to be fixed. Why is this happening? What’s the problem. This needs to be addressed not just for myself but others as well.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• What is the URL of the post in question?
    What is the title of the post in question?

Please answer and then type modlook into the sidebar tags on this thread for a Staff follow-up. How do I get a Moderator/Staff reply for my question? https://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-help-in-the-forums/#how-do-i-get-a-moderatorstaff-reply-for-my-question Also subscribe to this thread so you are notified when they respond and be patient while waiting. To subscribe look in the sidebar of this thread, find the subscribe to topics link and click it.

• The short link is: [polldaddy poll=9732770] and the permalink is: Permalink For My Poll You asked for the title so here it is: The post title is What Would Make You Follow My Photo-Blogging Site? The URL for my site is:WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)

• Post title: WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU FOLLOW MY PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE?
    Post URL https://daisymae2017.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/what-would-make-you-follow-my-photo-blogging-site/

I clicked on the HAVING A THEME EACH WEEK selection and the poll is operational.

Thank you for voting!
    THE PICTURES 50% (2 votes)

HAVING A THEME EACH WEEK 25% (1 votes)

ALL THE ABOVE 25% (1 votes)

POSTS I REBLOG ON THE SITE 0% (0 votes)

BOTH PICTURES AND REBLOGGING 0% (0 votes)

Total Votes: 4

WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU FOLLOW MY PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE?

• 1. The post permalink is working.
    2. The poll is working.

My Operating System is Windows Windows NT 10.0.
    My Web Browser is Firefox 53.0.
    I am not running any browser add-ons or browser extensions such as adblockers.

• Maybe when I wrote the link down it was wrong but I don’t think so. This is what I wrote down. I can’t copy the Permalink exact and get results. So how can my readers get this Permalink and use it to go to my post?
    This is what I’m running. 1. Operating System: Windows Windows NT 10.0 2. Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 3. Web Browser: Chrome 58.0.3029.96 4. Browser Size: 1366 x 638 5. IP Address: 24.101.92.16 6. Color Depth: 24 7. Javascript: Enabled 8. Flash Version: 25.0.-1 9. Cookies: Enabled 10. User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) Apple WebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.96 Safari/537.36 I’m running Trend Micro extension. Trend Micro is a anti-virus program I have. I have some plugin blockers but don’t know how to get it so I don’t have plugin blockers. Can you help? Hope this information helps.

• The topic ‘Poll Daddy Link And Permalink Not Working’ is closed to new replies.