Podcast…

• Hi, I just read the email about discontinuing the Anchor podcast platform. Is there another way to create a podcast from WordPress that I can use?

Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Michael

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi Michael,

I understand that you’re looking for an alternative to the Anchor podcast platform integration on WordPress.com. I’m happy to inform you that you can still host a podcast directly on your WordPress.com site.

Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to host your podcast on WordPress.com:

WP
    Audio » Podcasting
    9 min read
    A podcast is a series of audio episodes that people can listen to and follow. There are two methods you can use to create your podcast on WordPress.com: Automatically convert text from any post on your site into a podcast through our integration with Anchor. Learn more. Host your podcast episodes on your WordPress.com site. Jump to instructions. With either method, you can make your pod

Please note that uploading audio files for your podcast requires a paid plan. Our most affordable option is the Personal plan, which offers 6 GB of storage, perfect for your podcasting needs. If you’re interested, you can quickly upgrade below.

We’re here to help make your podcasting journey as smooth as possible. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

• The topic ‘Podcast…’ is closed to new replies.