Plugin installation

• I am having issue installing plugin

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble installing a plugin. As a WordPress.com volunteer, I’ve informed our moderator about your issue, and we’re here to assist you further. To better understand the process of installing a plugin, please refer to this link:

WP
    Plugins » Install a Plugin
    4 min read
    Plugins are tools to add extra features to a WordPress site. They are created by many people and companies in the WordPress community. This guide will show you how to install plugins on an eligible plan. Before Installing a Plugin A WordPress.com website has many more built-in features than a self-hosted WordPress site, meaning you won’t need a plugin for many common features. Before ins

If you still encounter difficulties after following the guide, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team directly at this link: https://wordpress.com/help/contact. They are well-equipped to help you with the plugin installation and any other concerns you might have. Thank you for reaching out, and we look forward to resolving this issue for you as quickly as possible.

• Hi @happytissue

I see that the site you mentioned already has some plugins installed. Is there a particular plugin you’re having trouble installing? If yes, can you share the name so that we can take a look?

Thanks!

• The topic ‘Plugin installation’ is closed to new replies.