"Please verify your email address."

• I’m trying to verify my email address! So I keep clicking “re-send your activation email” but I’m not getting an email – I’ve checked spam, all tabs, adjusted my trash settings, etc. How can I receive the confirmation email?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

I’m showing you were able to successfully change the email address on your account several hours ago. Are you still getting the message to verify your email address?

• Hi,

I was able to change my email address and have the confirmation email sent, but I had to use my work email. I’m hoping to use my regular gmail email but the email won’t go through for that one. At the very least, I can now create posts (yay!), but I’d rather have my gmail on file instead of my work email, if possible?

Elise

• Hi there!

If you go back in and change it to your Gmail address, it will then send an email for confirmation to that email address. With Gmail in particular, check your junk email folder. If you have the tabs in Gmail, check under Updates and Promotions as well as the emails will sometimes wind up under those headings.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

• The topic ‘"Please verify your email address."’ is closed to new replies.