Please Help! Plan Question

• I was currently in the process of building a site for a nonprofit little league organization to which I am a board member and I have run into a wall. I was not aware the free version of wordpress was unable to install plugins and I have already purchased the ‘Beaver Builder’ plugin.

My question is regarding the plan/s needed.

If we were able to swing the ability to pay the $300 a year for the business plan (which is way overboard on what we need for our purpose) am I able to have multiple sites on one single plan? I am building a little league site for 1)baseball 2)soccer 3)football and I am not sure there is a way we can swing $900 a year so I am hoping that I can have multiple sites under one plan.

Please advise as soon a possible.

Thank you!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I think the primary question(s) you need to ask is what functionality do you need on your site(s) and what solution provides that functionality.

If your content is mostly text and pictures that you will write yourself your functionality needs might be met with a free site and theme.

If you are planning to use league related services to pull in content, your needs are a little more specialized but might be satisfied by links to those outside sites if you participate in any of them.

What functionality prompted you to buy the Beaver Builde plugin?

• WordPress.com is designed to be straight-forward enough for new users that website design plugins aren’t necessary. You can set up multiple free WordPress.com sites but if you purchase the Business plan that would only apply to one site.

If your costs don’t run to purchasing the Business plan but still wish to use Beaver Builder you’d need to look at a self-hosted site using the WordPress.org software (although that would involve costs too).

WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org

• The topic ‘Please Help! Plan Question’ is closed to new replies.