pictures not loading after upload

• Since yesterday, pictures I upload to the blog via BlogDesk have worked for about 5 minutes but then stopped loading (file not found!).

Anyone else experiencing this? I saw the other thread, I am sure it’s not my browser. Tried on 4 different browsers.

I just saw that the maximum space we have for pics is 25megs, but I can’t even find where to control/delete pics other than the “new post” page.

• Okay now they are loading again, I hope they don’t unload.

• Do you upload ALOT of images through WordPress? If so, then maybe looking into Flickr might help. But they have a monthly bandwidth limit. But the other week someone said they got a warning when their limit was about up. But 25 mg should be enough for the average blogger.

• YES I have FLICKR for personal use, and I am already being limitted to 200 pics there.

• also is there somewhere i can manage the pics uploaded?

• 200 pictures? I just started with Flickr but isn’t it a monthly limit and not really storage, but storage on a monthly limit?

also is there somewhere i can manage the pics uploaded?

Manage them through WordPress? I don’t think so.

• Since Flickr is by Yahoo email accounts, maybe get more yahoo accounts so you can get more Flickr accounts. lol Hopefully they don’t check IP numbers.

• Since Flickr is by Yahoo email accounts, maybe get more yahoo accounts so you can get more Flickr accounts. lol Hopefully they don’t check IP numbers.

Guess you are new to flickr? It is not necessarily. You can sign up with any account, they introduced that later.

• Nosy & Nowai – quick aside for you. If you’re using the free Flickr, you are limited to displaying 200 images within the Flickr site. You can still get to your uploaded piccies via tags and hotlinking to an uploaded image still works.

• WHAAAAAAAT?? I’m confused. * cries * I think I’m already up to 100 pictures. But my limit for this month is still at 24%. I thought we could have as many pictures just as long as it doesn’t go over the MONTHLY limit. Could I have like a million pictures if I paid for it?

• The topic ‘pictures not loading after upload’ is closed to new replies.