Photo uploading

• How do I upload photos on an IPad 1 – the photos are stored on the IPad, and also attached to emails on the IPad.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• There are a couple things you could do:

1. Email the photos you want to use to yourself from the ipad and then upload/post them from whatever computer you have access to.

2. Download the WordPress app from iTunes and use it to make your posts. http://wpiphone.wordpress.com/

When you click the plus sign to make a new post from within the app, you will see a basic post editor and a small “image” icon at the bottom. Tap that icon and choose “library”. You will have to give the app permission to access your images. But once you have done that, you will be able to post any image that is in your ipad’s “photos”.

For images that are attached to emails you have been sent, you will need to save them to your ipad’s image library. When viewing an image in the “Mail” app, tap on it. This will bring up some sharing options, once of which is “save”. Tap “save” and the image will be saved in your photo library and you will be able to see it when you click the “photos” app just like any other image.

Let me know if this made sense. It’s a bit tricky to describe without some screenshots to assist.

• Thanks for our help on both questions – all worked as you described.

• The topic ‘Photo uploading’ is closed to new replies.