photo editor

• I am a newbee. I am able to upload a photo from my computer but cannot get into the editor. It says “error” on the lower left portion of my screen. What does thata mean?

• It probably means that it’s time to send a feedback.

PS The title that you gave to this topic has probably misled support away. I suggest that perhaps something like ” Editor “Error” with photo”.

• ardeee77 – your name link leads to a wrong blog. If you edit your profile and put your blog url that will fix it.

As for the error – are you using IE6 ?
    If so – upgrade to IE7 or use Firefox 2 or Opera 9

• Oh god, is that going to be mandatory? This computer will not run IE7, nor, I believe Firefox 2 nor Opera 9. Is WordPress going to be entirely IE6-incompatible? Given the number of users on it, that is going to be an issue. We can’t all afford to upgrade.

• It is possible that ardee77’s name links to the wrong blog when Mark looks into it, yes it may be a browser issue the brings up the error message, but…. I’ve never edited my profile, never set it up in the first place. When I click on it, ardee77’s name doesnt lead me to the wrong blog, but rather, to a wordpress.com signup page with the swim club abreviation in it; and when I type in http://ardee77.wordpress.com, I get to the his/her swim club. Something is happening here that isnt my fault and it isnt ardee77’s fault, mistake or whatever. This is something that should not be happening and it looks as if it is happening at the wordpress.com end of things- and whatever it is may also ( for all I know) be affecting ardee77’s editor – and that is why I sent the feedback.

• Strange. Can’t help on the URL issue. I don’t have backend access. And, heck, I don’t want it. :)

Maybe we can get Mark to look at it. :)

• The topic ‘photo editor’ is closed to new replies.