Phantom paragraph block appearing in Preview

• Hi, I’m using the Archeo theme (Personal plan, legacy). One of my pages has a block that keeps showing up when I “preview in a new tab” but it doesn’t show at all in the Editor view. I have cleared my cache, still happening. I need to delete this block, and I cannot figure out how, since I can’t find it anywhere.

I’m new to this … would appreciate tips! Thank you.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• OK not sure why it’s filling in the URL above.. that is not the site I need help with! The one I need help with is not published.

• If a block doesn’t appear on the public view of your site, there is no problem, isn’t it?

• It is showing in the Preview, so I think it would show in the public view. It’s not showing in the Editor mode.

• Hi @phebson

Can you clarify the URL of the page where you are having this issue? That will allow us to take a look directly so we can investigate.

I need to delete this block, and I cannot figure out how, since I can’t find it anywhere.

Can you describe what you are seeing so that we are sure to spot it when we visit the affected page? Thanks for the additional info!

• The topic ‘Phantom paragraph block appearing in Preview’ is closed to new replies.