payment

• Hi,
    I paid $19 dollars to renew my membership and it will renew automatically in 2025. However, my domain http://www.almastabah.com still private and inactive. Please contact me asap!

Tahany Azzab
    262-309-5120
    (email visible only to moderators and staff)

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

I noticed your site had the WordPress.com Creator plan (previously called the Business plan), which expired recently, so the Creator plan features were deactivated, and your site was set to private.

To reactivate the previous features, you need to upgrade your site to the WordPress.com Creator plan again. Please click the link below and follow the instructions to upgrade your site, activate hosting features, and restore your site to an earlier point before the plan expired.

WP
    Restore Your Site After The Plan Expires
    3 min read
    If your site’s plugin-enabled plan expires or you renew it too late, features like plugins and third-party themes are removed from your site. If you wish to recover your website from before, you can resubscribe and restore a backup. Follow the steps in this guide to return your website to how it was before your plan expired. Step 1: Renew Your Plan The first step to restore your site is to

Feel free to let us know if you have more questions.

• The topic ‘payment’ is closed to new replies.